As a livery vehicle operator, it is important to make a name for yourself. Last week, we discussed affiliate networks and how you can expand your business through them. This week, we would like to discuss a few effective ways you can advertise your special services. By doing so, you may find your business raking in new clients.
New clients equal business growth! Of course, a growth in your services and clientele will most likely mean a change in your livery insurance policy, but we can discuss that later. First, we have a few tips for when you go to put together a professional package to showcase to interested clients or other livery professionals.
The contents of this package should include:
• A one-page document providing a brief overview of your company and services. You can discuss how long you have been in business and any other information that you feel may be relevant or helpful.
• A breakdown of pricing and services. The costs are always the most important to potential clients. This is your chance to show how your company’s pricing and services set you apart from the rest of your competition!
• A description of your hiring, training and maintenance techniques. This breakdown will help you showcase your professionalism and ensure clients that they will be in good hands.
• Any specialized services that may set you apart from the rest. Thoroughly describe them in detail!
• Airport service information (if you offer it.)
If you put this package together carefully and properly, your livery business is sure to come off as professional, thus making an impression on new clients!
At Wolpert Insurance, we want to see you succeed and grow, even in hard economic times. If you find your company growing at a consistent speed, do not forget to visit our agency. Any changes in growth may mean it is time for a change in your livery insurance policy. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or are looking for a free quote!