As the owner of a livery business, you should be no stranger to safety and training procedures. Running a safe and secure operation is important, from affecting the way a potential client will see your business to the way an insurance agent will assess your risks. By implementing an official training program, your business may be able to maintain an affordable livery insurance premium.
According to limo.org, a business owner could never train their chauffeurs enough. Here are just a few reasons why training is essential:
• Those who focus on training their chauffeurs will keep losses to a minimum.
• Fewer losses will pay off in the long run.
• Thorough training and mandatory driving courses may help lower the risk of an accident and/or educate your drivers on how to handle an accident.
• Having an active program in place may positively affect your premium.
• Your business will seem much more professional than one who does not have a training program intact.
If you are concerned about training, ask our agents. There are plenty of safety programs and seminars offered and our agency would be happy to help you find one the right one for your business.
For more information on our livery insurance program, contact our agency. We would be pleased to discuss your options and provide you with a free quote!